This following document sets forth the Booking Terms and Conditions for The Accessible Group Pty Ltd T/A Accessible Experiences (Accessible Experiences) owner and manager of website, https://www.accessibleexperiences.com.
1. Accessible Experiences acts as the non-exclusive agent for the supply of goods and/or services provided by the businesses listed on this site.
2. By making your booking you acknowledge and agree that Accessible Experiences is acting as the agent for the supplier of the goods or services and that any dispute which you may have in relation to that booking shall be directed to the supplier and not to Accessible Experiences.
3. Accessible Experiences warrants that it is authorised to make bookings and to receive monies and other deposits on behalf of the businesses listed on this site.
4. It remains the responsibility of every person making a booking through Accessible Experiences to verify for himself or herself the accuracy of the information provided by Accessible Experiences on behalf of the businesses listed on this site.
5. Accessible Experiences provides its booking service as a service to the businesses listed on this site, but cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a AUD $15 (incl. GST) administration fee in addition to the Cancellation Fee of the Service Provider. Credit card fees are non-refundable. Accessible Experiences reserves the right to offer alternative experiences of a similar standard to those the subject of any cancelled booking. Cancellation fees will be confirmed with the operator at the time of booking. A cancellation form is required to be signed by the client before the cancellation and any refunds due will be processed.
6. Accessible Experiences shall not be responsible to any person for double bookings or over bookings for any facilities or services booked through Accessible Experiences.
7. All bookings made through Accessible Experiences are expressly made subject to the disclaimer published on Accessible Experiences’ website the terms of which are deemed incorporated herein. It shall be the responsibility of all persons making bookings through Accessible Experiences to be aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of that disclaimer. Any person who does not have ready access to the internet should contact Accessible Experiences prior to confirming the booking and a copy of the disclaimer will be provided to them.
Accessible Experiences reserves the right to make amendments to these Terms & Conditions at any time. If you have objections to the Terms & Conditions, you should not access or use the Site.
Accessible Experiences welcomes your comments regarding these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means.
Call: 1300 180 889