Access The Globe – Accessible Experience, Sri Lanka
Accessible Tours Sri Lanka is run by Access The Globe. An Accessible Experience in Sri Lanka offering Accessible holidays. Wheelchair-accessible vehicle. 4 & 5 star hotels- all wheelchair accessible. Assistant and tour guide provided. An all-terrain beach wheelchair is available.
- Visit any of the following:
- Anuradhapura Ancient City,
- Polonnaruwa Ancient City,
- Sigiriya Rock, Kandy (including Temple of the Tooth),
- Perediniya Botanical Gardens,
- Nuwara Eliya,
- Wheelchair hiking in rainforests and hill country,
- Zipline at Uwa,
- Dilmah Tea Factory,
- Yala Safari, Willapattu National Park,
- Whale-watching at Trincomalee or Mirissa, Galle, Beruwela, Tangalle and Colombo.
Cost: Each tour is customised to your preferences. As a guide, a 10-day tour costs from $3,000 per person which includes 4 and 5 star accommodation with breakfast, wheelchair accessible van with a driver and guide as well as an assistant. Also, entry tickets to sites.
Do you accept Companion Card?: No
Is a reservation required?: Yes
Contact James at Access The Globe on the listing enquiry form to discuss your customized tour.